Super Dave's Gun Show Today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so disappointed that I couldn't make it out there but I have been sick for two weeks and I'm just coming out of it. I don't know what I got or where I got it from but there are only a few people in the world that I would wish this on.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My FIL (malexander) and I went down there to check it out. It was small, but so was the price. So it was worth it. I didn't have any money to spend, but my FIL got an awesome deal on a scope, some rings, and some ammo. There were some deals and some overpricing going on. But it seemed to even out. Awesome show and looking forward to the Shawnee show! I hope that this show grows huge and superdave's business model is tremendously successful!

I also thought the Metcalf letters on the walls were great!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parking was a little problematic, mainly because there was a craft show in the same building. Aisles were too small given the crowd. That out of the way, it was a good show. There was a lot to look at and it was mainly gun/knife related. I'm glad I went.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So mad the show fell on the same weekend as the 5 state ride. I'm a terrible calendar person and didn't see it coming. Glad out sounds like it went very well.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I went this morning and bought a Mighty Pen.

I got to say hi to several OSA members.

There was a good turnout, and a few deals.

I think the Shawnee show with more tables, and more space, will be great.

Good job Dave!

Latest posts

Top Bottom