SUPERBOWL!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who you got, or are you just going to enjoy the food and commercials?

As a certified Patriots hater, I must go with "the other team"....anybody but the Patriots.

I hope the food is good.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in for the game, and commercials of course. I really don't care who wins...neither one of these is "my team" so it really doesn't matter to me.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh,
Prolly won't even watch it.
-Cowboys
-Packers
+Patriots
= me not really interested in football until the first of September

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We anticipated a big family Christmas family get to gather like we always do, and bought some really neat snacks from a Costco visit to serve as appetizers. Things happened and half the crowd couldn't show, so we will use them at the superbowl party of two. LOL.
Wife and I always try to make up some tasty snacks and different libations.
Love the commercials. Makes me mad they are pre showing them now. Teasers anyway.
I'm just eagerly waiting on the commisioner handing the MVP trophy to Tom Brady! That's going to be uncomfortable for the commissioner. lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just heard that Lady Gaga will make a half time political statement during the half time show.
I'll use this time to take a crap, scratch my neithers, and walk the dogs.
The NFL sucks these days and they wonder why they are losing audience.
Stupid talking heads on espn are questioning why Tom Brady had a Trump hat in his locker, and are saying he needs to be put on the pedestal about his loyalty to Trump.
Do those idiots not know that we tune in to watch players play the game, and we really don't give a crap about their opinions?

"3, Anthem issue has “been addressed” – In the early days of the Colin Kaepernick controversy that has the 49ers quarterback refusing to stand during the pre-game National Anthem in protest of racial oppression in the country, Belichick was asked for his thoughts on the matter.

“We’re really focused on what we do and getting ready for the Giants, improving our football team,” Belichick said on Aug. 29. “We’re not here to talk about political commentary or ideology and all of that.”

The coach was asked for his thoughts on the topic yet again on Tuesday, questioned as to whether he would address the topic with his team in regards of his players potentially joining into the controversy and the distraction that might create for a team that avoids such issues when possible seemingly at all costs.

Has Belichick or anyone on the team advised Patriots players how to handle the situation?

“Yeah, that’s been addressed,” Belichick said. “It was addressed a long time ago.”

A long time ago, not since the Kaepernick situation came up?

“That’s been addressed,” Belichick continued.

No details on how it’s been addressed?

“It’s already been addressed. I’ve already talked about it,” Belichick said, though it’s not exactly clear if he was alluding to conversations with his team or his comments the week prior to the media.

The story is that the coach told the team that kapernick's actions were not acceptable and offered to match any players donation to their "cause".

Lets play football, and keep out of politics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom