SUPERBOWL!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No dog in hunt but libs put so much on this game would make up for election put Brady and Coach and owner through not right.
But big thing was from a very superstitious explayer. Falcons owner came down on field with 8 minutes left it was over then!!! always happens.
Stone the man and his wife.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No dog in hunt but libs put so much on this game would make up for election put Brady and Coach and owner through not right.
But big thing was from a very superstitious explayer. Falcons owner came down on field with 8 minutes left it was over then!!! always happens.
Stone the man and his wife.
Jerry Jones does the same thing. No biggie.
I commented to my wife several times that the commercials seemed to be all about immigrants, diversity, and kum bya songs around the campfire.
Buttwiper's commercials are typically very patriotic an inspiring. This year, If I didn't have a pre screening of the commercial I'd already seen, it wouldn't have made any sense to me. Almost meaningless in how it was presented.
I guess they presumed you knew the history of the founder of the company? I didn't, and really don't care. Why make a point of it?
They need to get back to the Clydesdales and an inspirational commercial. Totally disappointed. Got a chuckle out of one, but the rest of the 6 million dollar commercials were not what I would pay somebody to produce for me.
Really not good this year. IMHO

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
16507960_1393877087325642_443479000314674542_n.jpg

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, in case you did not notice, the Patriots did not really win the Superbowl. Want proof, here it is.

O'Riley interviewed Trump before the game and pressed him to pick a winner. Trump chose Patriots, OK so far, right? But then O'Riley pressed Trump for the points spread, and here is the proof. Trump stated 8. Well they only won by 6 so that negates their win and also proves Trump is a liar once again.

Some on this site seem to be a little slow on picking this up, slipping a little here. Now for any un believers left after that fact, here is even more proof, the Patriots had two turnovers while the Falcons only had one, right? See? See? The Patriots could not have won the game, all bogus.

So there you have it, indisputable proof of a bogus win by the Patriots spread by the media. Just can't trust anyone anymore. So disappointing.

Now, my question I need some help with is: Where can I sigh up to get paid by a Soros group to join the riots in Houston protesting the win? I think I really need a vacation.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, in case you did not notice, the Patriots did not really win the Superbowl. Want proof, here it is.

O'Riley interviewed Trump before the game and pressed him to pick a winner. Trump chose Patriots, OK so far, right? But then O'Riley pressed Trump for the points spread, and here is the proof. Trump stated 8. Well they only won by 6 so that negates their win and also proves Trump is a liar once again.

Some on this site seem to be a little slow on picking this up, slipping a little here. Now for any un believers left after that fact, here is even more proof, the Patriots had two turnovers while the Falcons only had one, right? See? See? The Patriots could not have won the game, all bogus.

So there you have it, indisputable proof of a bogus win by the Patriots spread by the media. Just can't trust anyone anymore. So disappointing.

Now, my question I need some help with is: Where can I sigh up to get paid by a Soros group to join the riots in Houston protesting the win? I think I really need a vacation.
You just did.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha Ha, OK I was having a bad day yesterday, thanks OSA for providing a great place to vent stupid stuff and blend in with some of the crowd.

While I am not a big football fan and had no favorite, it was an interesting game worth watching for me. For some reason I seem to root for the underdog. With no history, when NE got so far behind early I could not help rooting for them to make a comeback. To me hese two teams should be about equal, best of the best, what's going on here? Seems time for NE to kick in the afterburner. Well, they did, and made it a game worth watching.

We had good food, drank a few beers, saw some unique sports history made (#of wins by a quarterback and first overtime in a Superbowl game) while watching a great comeback game to tie and have to go to overtime. Refing seemed to be equally bad both directions.

What else could you ask for? Great game overall in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom