Suppressed SBRs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2A shooting center had some LWRC PSDs trade ins that were too good for me to pass up so I'm gonna be waiting a bit. Curious to know what kind of setup people are running? I DO already own a AAC 762-sdn-6. Just run that or??? Cost of another suppressor isn't a factor to me if something is significantly better, I've been good this year. :D

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2A shooting center had some LWRC PSDs trade ins that were too good for me to pass up so I'm gonna be waiting a bit. Curious to know what kind of setup people are running? I DO already own a AAC 762-sdn-6. Just run that or??? Cost of another suppressor isn't a factor to me if something is significantly better, I've been good this year. :D

I have a SDN6, but should have in any time a mini 4. Kept the same muzzle brakes but is shorter and lighter. I run the SDN6 on my SBR and AR10 and will run the mini on my competition AR and few others with the 51T, since I got a few of those with gift cards for buying the can.

Lot of things better and lighter than a SDN6 if you have the coin. I'm also looking at a Saker and few others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
8.5” .223 I assume.

If that is the case, I don’t think the 762 SDN-6 is rated fir anything shorter than 10” except 300 blackout.

I have a 762 SD and a Mini-4. Hands down I prefer the mini-4 on a SBR. I run one on my 10.5” all the time. The 762 SD is quieter, but adds too much bulk.

Double check me on the minimum barrel lengths.

Latest posts

Top Bottom