Surefire battery failure?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Light was ordered through Sig Sauer, so I can only assume it's legit.
Batteries were bought on (and fulfilled by) Amazon.

I'm honestly not sure what we are looking at. Theres crap on the battery, it appears to be flattened with some stuff from under the label looking like its wanting to squish out. I'd say theres 1k rounds on that pair which I would think should be a non-issue.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent them an email, I'm not sure what if any resolution I expect but I think they should know they had a failure of some sort.
I've got 4 of their lights and exclusively use their batteries and this is a first.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've moved away from Surefire. I've purchased a few of their products because they were supposed to be the best, but I've been very disappointed in the lumen output as well as battery life.
They seem to work great for about 20 minutes, then they're no better than a walmart junk light.

Streamlight, Fenix and Crimson trace have not let me down. Screw Surefire and their overpriced hype.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've moved away from Surefire. I've purchased a few of their products because they were supposed to be the best, but I've been very disappointed in the lumen output as well as battery life.
They seem to work great for about 20 minutes, then they're no better than a walmart junk light.

Streamlight, Fenix and Crimson trace have not let me down. Screw Surefire and their overpriced hype.
Streamlight has been fair(had several switch failures and break) for me up until recently they seem to have improved, older stuff seems to be crap.
I've had several Fenix and good service from them AND, they have a shop in Broken Arrow!!

Wow! I've been using Surefire batteries for about 20 years and I have never seen one look like that, also have about dozen surefire lights, handheld and weapon.
Let us know if they reply

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200729-103229_Gmail.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom