Surefire Suppressor FA556 212 Demonstration and Thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulsaVideoMagazine

New to the site!
Reaction score
Charles Peters owner, Safe Home Consulting demonstrates the Surefire Suppressor FA556 212 on his AR 15.

Are there any thoughts about this suppressor on an AR 15?
Would you say that this suppressor quieted the gun effectively?
What other types of suppressors would you suggest to augment on an AR 15?

Safe Home Consulting has a storefront in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for more information feel free to visit his site at
www.safehomeconsulting.com

[video]https://youtu.be/9jF4aoIu9Vo[/video]

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, for what reason are you asking? It sounds like you're trying to have others do research for you or you're trying to promote these folks. Are you affiliated with them in some manner?

The Surefire -212 or "K" can is one of their legacy units and several years old at this point. They were fairly durable but the design has been updated with the SOCOM556 series. I've used the -212 before and I have one of the newer series. It will quiet the gun about as well as any other suppressor. It makes a compromise of being relatively durable which makes it a bit heavy for its size and shorter which reduces the internal volume making it a bit louder. The thing though is that even suppressed center-fire rifles are still loud... just a good deal less so. The Surefire units are very durable and their attachment mechanism is better than most but some other brands are a bit more quiet.

Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom