Surgery date moved

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oddly that sounds exciting. Oops....I never said that.

I don't think I want to know.... Had a relative who was in hospice for a while telling me about being in bed while the nurse was giving him a bath. Things started to stir and she gave him a little smile and then cracked him on right on the tip. Needless to say that was the end of that happy moment.

Definitely not something I ever want to experience.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHA! :drunk2:

"An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader."
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twink

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHA! :drunk2:

"An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader."
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twink
Yeah....I looked it up. Other than not being particularly intelligent, I'm about as far from this description as can be.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What time? The wife and I will try to be there as additional support.
Thanks Terry but they are doing the surgery early. I think around 7 am. No visitors before surgery except wife/family. Not sure how long the surgery will be but thing it will be long and I'll be dead out after.
When I come back to earth, I'll get in touch with you and would love for you (and your wonderful wife) to stop by.
Your a good man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom