surjimmy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't have a FTF with Jimmy, but he did put me in touch with a fella selling a shotgun that isn't an OSA member. Great guy, always cordial! Thanks Jimmy!

okfireman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy is a top notch guy. Posted a wanted add for some grips and he called me and told me I could have a set he had,top notch move and great guy thanks again jimmy

RIP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was Blessed to meet Jimmy last week to purchase an '88 Springer...this guy was right on time and gun was just as described. Had a great chat and look forward to crossing paths again soon. Thanks Jimmy!

okiebindernut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a S&W model 19 from surjimmy. Great guy all the way around. He even called me the next day to see if I had gotten a chance to shoot it yet. Look forward to dealing with him in the future.

rifleman 1981

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a transaction set up with jimmy, told him I was running behind schedule, he replied he wasn't in a bind and didn't need the money, and there was no hurry. I texted him two days later and he told me the pistol was no longer for sale to me. Not anyone I'd do business with again.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you got one thing right. You will NEVER do business with me again.
I posted this Oct 16 in General Discussions.....Text me about a week later wanting to meet and buy the gun......Told him it was no longer for sale to him......
................................................................................................
Not real sure how to handle this, so I thought I would ask you guys and gals. Had a member wanting to buy my gun, but wanted me to hold it until Friday(this was I think on a Wednesday) I told him there was one guy ahead of him and if he backed out it was his. Guy backed out and the next day I told this member I would be more the glade to hold it for him. He informed me he would be in the City Friday morning and would call me. He called me around 3:30 saying he was very sorry that he forgot and was turning around to come back. I told him if he had a FFL I would ship it to his FFL and save him the trip. He informed me he was a FFL and he thought he would be in Norman Saturday or for sure in the city Mon. or Tues. I said lets wait until then and we'll have lunch and we could do the deal then. Great, Sunday I text him to see if we were still on. He said for sure maybe Monday but for sure Tuesday. Well as you can guess no contact from him. I left a text and said Thanks and know he has longed in on the site since then. You know if we BS in the classifieds we get banned for a certain amount of days. Shouldn't members say they will take it and don't follow through be banned also? It would have been different if he had called, even if he called and said he changed his mind, but the A## H%$# kept me tied up waiting for him 2 days. Any input he be helpful.

rifleman 1981

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy, unless you'd rather handle this in a high school girl dramatic fashion call me, 580-922-5258, I'm more than willing to come to an agreement unless you'd rather try to be an ass and do this in public where it doesn't belong.