surjimmy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jimmy is as solid as they come. Good communication throughout the entire process, prompt, friendly, and helpful. A man of his word. I would deal with Jimmy again in a heartbeat. Great FTF with Jimmy today, and I came away with a very fine rifle at a more than reasonable price. It was a pleasure to meet you, Jimmy, and a pleasure to do business with you. Thanks again!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot add any disagreement to above feed back. Great guy, on time, meet me halfway. Great communication. I now own a very beutiful and pristine condition rifle exactly as described. Hope I get the chance to do buisiness with him again. Thanks Jimmy. I owe you one.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did some trading this morning, and couldn't have been a more enjoyable meeting. Only wish I could have taken you up on the lunch. Maybe next time. I would recommend Jimmy to any of my friends. Most of you have already had the pleasure of knowing him, and I am looking forward to seeing him again!

RIP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As if there was any doubt...had a great lunch and visit with Jimmy last week. I can't say enough nice things about him. I look forward to our next transaction!