SurvivalSheath.com Is Dead To Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
homeboy from survival sheath emailed me after i submitted the refund request and said he misplaced the specs for my holster and kindly asked if i could refresh his memory so he could build it. I declined and he agreed to refund my money. Once again it sucks because i know he makes nice stuff and i wish him the best but it is what it is.

I looked around today and decided to order a holster from arestactical.net. He had good reviews all over the webz and was helpful when i talked to him on the phone. Hopefully it works out.
my one item, a cold steel trailmaster sheath, took 3-4 months to finally make contact after payment, and it was at my door a week or two later.

great quality, but the guy has a problem with organization or something.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my one item, a cold steel trailmaster sheath, took 3-4 months to finally make contact after payment, and it was at my door a week or two later.

great quality, but the guy has a problem with organization or something.
yea to me it seems like a classic case of someone not giving a **** once they get your money. I was impressed with this guy when we were talking before my order. he was acting like a go-getter and went out of his way to located the same compensator that i have on my glock so the holster would be right...but as soon as i he got payment all that stopped i guess.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yea to me it seems like a classic case of someone not giving a **** once they get your money. I was impressed with this guy when we were talking before my order. he was acting like a go-getter and went out of his way to located the same compensator that i have on my glock so the holster would be right...but as soon as i he got payment all that stopped i guess.
dont read into it too much; he could have a not right mind, his kid could be dying, and is swamped with correspondence. Who knows? Important thing is you got your $ back and now have info about not where to shop.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont read into it too much; he could have a not right mind, his kid could be dying, and is swamped with correspondence. Who knows? Important thing is you got your $ back and now have info about not where to shop.
man when you make a serious post its like pure magic. Third eye opening enlightenment stuff.

But yeaaaaaa considering he did this on both my orders (one from several years ago) as well as another members order i think its more likely that he just sucks as a business owner vs having a family member that's terminally ill. but you're right that I shouldn't read into it so much, ive given my review and its time to move on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom