Swedish Mauser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
not to hi-jack your thread turkeyrun but i can see those whipper-snappers in ardmore puckering up when ronny blows their doors off! just a little jealous...

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heh! I've already been challenged. Thankfully, I've grown up. Besides, mine is a V6; not bad, but not up to snuff with the SS or the Mustang 5

I did, however, see a Camaro on the lot that listed for $62,000 which had a 6.2 liter supercharged V8. I'm thinking WTH.

And, Steve, you will be sorry if you let that sucker go.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh! I've already been challenged. Thankfully, I've grown up. Besides, mine is a V6; not bad, but not up to snuff with the SS or the Mustang 5

I did, however, see a Camaro on the lot that listed for $62,000 which had a 6.2 liter supercharged V8. I'm thinking WTH.

And, Steve, you will be sorry if you let that sucker go.

It's possible but I have more Swedes. ;-)

Congrats on the Camaro!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aww! I think he's already made up his mind to let it go. You should be working on him.

Notice how insults just roll off my spoiler.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aww! I think he's already made up his mind to let it go. You should be working on him.

Notice how insults just roll off my spoiler.

which means they went over the hood, since you are behind my Mustang? (just jerking your chain ........... or am I? ...... I am ...... the new camaros are pretty cool)

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool is being 74 and driving a red Camaro and knowing those two characteristics don't go together well enough to go racing again.

Actually, I wound up with a Camaro because I use a GM MasterCard and, even though I only had $137 worth of points on it, GM Card boosted that up to $2,000 plus a $1,000 loyalty rebate. That was the point I started negotiating from. Just couldn't match that with a Mustang, or anything else comparable. I was also looking at a Hyundai Veloster Turbo and a Nissan Juke turbo.

I figured this is my last new car (so does my wife), so what the heck, I went for it. I'll post a pic sometime this week.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'll hope it's not your last and you have a ball with it. Wife's Grandmother is 94, she bought a new house and new car last summer, and got a 40 yr mortgage on the house ....................... how's that for optimistic?

asked her why she bought a new car, the other was only 3 yrs old. she said because it was dull and looked like an old lady car, she bought a RED one.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a Husqvarna M38 and is the one in the middle in the pic below. Never thought I'd sell it but I have other Swedes I shoot more. Great unmodified example. I can take more pics but it'll be later.

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_Swedes_Swedes2_1.jpg

Really??? The one I sold you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom