Sweetest 10/22 Takedown mod I've seen... yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I can appreciate the concept but if I had a takedown I would want to keep the weight low. They did a nice job on it though.

I thought the same thing about the bull barrel.

I don't care much for Ruger factory stocks, Sporter models being the exception. I really like the modified hogue stock. I definitely want one for my factory barrel setup, but I am pretty sure I lack the skills to make that mod as well as it is executed there.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As the takedown is designed, wouldn't this essentially be a full free-float bull barrel 10-22? Seems that would, in fact, improve accuracy. I too think it's pretty bitchin

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As the takedown is designed, wouldn't this essentially be a full free-float bull barrel 10-22? Seems that would, in fact, improve accuracy. I too think it's pretty bitchin

It has a forearm attached to the barrel. When you hold the forearm it is no longer free floated. You would be changing the barrel harmonics.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
If a different stock improves the ergonomics, or gives the shooter a better cheek weld or more comfortable length of pull, it may not necessarily improve accuracy, but it might help a shooter get on target quicker and possibly help with getting into their natural point of aim better, hence potentially making them a better shooter in that regard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom