Swiss K31 vs. Remington M700

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The K31 is an absolute beast of a surplus rifle, especially when shot with GP-11 (which it was designed for). I was blown away to see just how accurate the elevation adjustment was on the rifle.

Back to your somewhat original question, 7.55x55 swiss is VERY similar to .308.

TBH, though, an out of the box Remington 700sps tactical in .308 would probably beat it. Those are killer out-of-the-box shooters too, and they aren't overly exotic (widely available, not ridiculously priced, chambered in .308 and .223).

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really see caliber playing into it much assuming both rifles are in the same caliber obviously. If the K31 platform shoots well (and it does) it shoots well, period.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need some group (5+, no 3-hit wonders please) pics posted up in this thread - I would like to see both factory and custom ammo, but out of untouched factory rifles - no bedding, freefloating, trigger jobs, etc etc

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need some group (5+, no 3-hit wonders please) pics posted up in this thread - I would like to see both factory and custom ammo, but out of untouched factory rifles - no bedding, freefloating, trigger jobs, etc etc

Prone, sitting, standing or on a bench with a rest? Slow or rapid fire?

Latest posts

Top Bottom