Switchblades will be legal soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, I know. But it's something I've wanted for years. I own one Benchmade folder and love it. Never thought I'd pay what I did for it but it is a quality knife. I'm sure the auto will be equally as nice.
I would have to get my hands on one and feel the quality before I could buy one but thats a nice looking knife. What are the odds it could open in your pocket?

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slim to none if it's lock is used. Otherwise it would depend on how hard you depressed the button through your pants. BladeOps has plenty of nice autos under $50.00. I feel a benchmade will last forever and they sharpen them free for life.

I would have to get my hands on one and feel the quality before I could buy one but thats a nice looking knife. What are the odds it could open in your pocket?

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2.bp.blogspot.com__rilu4wM_4YE_UBKOBSLnbEI_AAAAAAAABos_suNedk1FlIU_s1600_TOUGH_DECISIONS_AHEAD.JPG

i129.photobucket.com_albums_p230_GuillermoSancho_IMG_6793_zpsxyjvkitv.jpg

i129.photobucket.com_albums_p230_GuillermoSancho_IMG_6794_zpsujci5ruj.jpg

i129.photobucket.com_albums_p230_GuillermoSancho_IMG_6795_zpsoxstei5y.jpg

i129.photobucket.com_albums_p230_GuillermoSancho_IMG_6796_zps4dcnhslu.jpg

Actually, not such a tough decision as the Benchmades are just too expensive for EDC, to me, anyway. Plus, one of them was a gift.
The Meyerco is on deck, though! haha (back row, right of Benchmade)
Made in USA and although it is a relatively expensive knife, again - to me, anyway, I got into it "reasonably priced" from Craigslist.
Looking forward to 11-1-15. :cool:

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Benchmade is legit. They will repair or replace it if you manage to destroy it.
They aren't like spyderco, they will take care of you.
the price of that knife is worth the quality you get. I've been carrying a Benchmade in my pocket for at least the last 10 years and it's still buttery smooth and locks up just as tight as when it was new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom