Syria orders thousands into stadium in Latakia crackdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This gives me a bad feeling for several reasons. If I remember correctly the previous ruler killed an entire city that rebelled against him.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Liberty must always be defended. That is the reason we have the Second Amendment!

Oh my freaking gosh!! Why aren't Okie's doing anything about all the illegal aliens that are invading our State and stealing our jobs???? Cause most of them are too stupid to realize what's happening. They only think about the $100 they'll save by hiring illegal aliens to roof their house. After all $100 will buy a lot of beer and ribs. The 2 things most important to true Okie's. My best advice to fellow Oklahoman's, quit worrying about your 2nd Amendment Rights and learn how to speak Spanish.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my freaking gosh!! Why aren't Okie's doing anything about all the illegal aliens that are invading our State and stealing our jobs???? Cause most of them are too stupid to realize what's happening. They only think about the $100 they'll save by hiring illegal aliens to roof their house. After all $100 will buy a lot of beer and ribs. The 2 things most important to true Okie's. My best advice to fellow Oklahoman's, quit worrying about your 2nd Amendment Rights and learn how to speak Spanish.

:rolleyes2 With all due respect, phu¢k you.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey man I don't like mexicans just as much as the next guy but I will ask you this would you want to do the job they are doing? Do you want to slave all day in the hot ass sun for 7.25/hr?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"After all $100 will buy a lot of beer and ribs. The 2 things most important to true Okie's. My best advice to fellow Oklahoman's, quit worrying about your 2nd Amendment Rights and learn how to speak Spanish."

Now that right thar is funny!

Latest posts

Top Bottom