Tactacam Reveal Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting finds, I've seen a couple of reviews that were not so great but the majority of been very favorable. I've got an ATT one on the way and I've got some places close that have low to no service. Will test it out at the house first I guess. My uncle tests cams out like it's a personal mission of his lol, retired, has money and nothing else to do. Spy Points are the only ones that he's said absolutely do not buy. His four Reveals have worked flawlessly for him just the same as his Coverts. He sets them up side by side in the field at the corn piles for comparisons. So many variables with the cell cams I think, location, provider, user error, overall expectations,distance to corn pile, etc.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Tactacam Reveal and Bushnell Aggressor set up on same hog trap (about 46' apart) facing each other. Signal is very poor in the area. I have 3 cellular providers covered lol. My hog trap gate uses Tracfone and I have an external antenna mounted on a 15' tall tripod stand. (It was close by and we weren't getting reliable signal otherwise. The cell cams have no modifications and sometimes 1 or the other will lag uploading pictures. The Tactacam is Verizon and Bushnell is AT&T. The landowner has navigated his property several times trying to determine where service is best. Service on my phone was really spotty when setting the trap up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom