Tactical Emergency Medical Course Nov 5th in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After having been asked repeatedly to providing more emergency tactical medical training I am pleased to tell you ITS ON for Saturday November 5th in Tulsa! We will be conducting a class in the OKC area as well, date and location are yet to be determined.

This one day course is a highly customized version of the Tactical Combat Casualty Care Course and other trauma / emergency medical programs for civillians! It will include dynamic interactive lectures, skills labs, and training scenarios. It will not include any firearms training. Scenarios may include simunitions and force on force depending upon students background and abilities.

NO MEDICAL TRAINING OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND. However due to the nature of some of the training offered in this course we prefer participants have a CCW license, Military ID, or LEO commission card. To ensure we maintatin the highest training standards class size is limited.

Fee is $150 per person. KAP will again be donating a portion of the proceeds to the Wounded Warrior Project. This class has a 100% satisfaction guarentee or we'll happily refund your money. PM me for sign up and payment instructions if interested.

Ovis Canis.

Jeff Hensley

Last edited:

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay here's the deal...

Class will be Saturday Nov 5th from 0900-1800 in Tulsa. Class will not happen unless we have 20 students. Course is $150.00 each. Course is a hybrid of my years of trauma training (ATLS, TCCC, TNCC, CATN, PHTLS, BTLS...) and experience (Paramedic, Flight Paramedic, Level One ER and Trauma ICU, US Army Special Forces Medic / Instructor, and CRNA) designed to give you, individually, what you need to know to save someone 'IF' they can by saved from blunt and penetrating trauma associated with lethal force encounters. While we will talk about and use all the latest tactical medical gear we will also strongly reinforce the principles and improvisation of these treatments because lets face it, who the hell walks around with a trauma bag on them?

Training may include force on force and live fire scenarios depending upon the level of each individual student. All students will participate in lecture, skills training, and scenarios. Students who wish to, will participate in scenarios that include stress inoculation.

As stated before a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project, and this class comes with a 100% money back guarantee. PM me to sign up.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, GC and I will make it ... I just need directions to where class is gonna be held. Will get the check off to you when I run errands this week.

Thanks for putting this on again. Patti (and Scott)

Latest posts

Top Bottom