Tactical Emergency Medical Course Nov 5th in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Course wil be at USSA Saturday Nov 5 from 9-5. If interested PM me for details. For thee who have already signed up stand by for PM with detailed instructions about when where and what to bring.

You MUST pre-register with me to attend. Class size is limited to ensure quality of training.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC and I spent the day yesterday with Jeff and the guys. Honestly I was a tad bit skeptical that the amount if material we were told could be covered in the time we had. Let me just say that we not only covered the cirriculum but more. The hands on training we had REALLY helped drive the book-learning home.

These guys know they're stuff, but more importantly they know how to impart that knowledge quickly, concisely and are more interested in making sure you understand YOU ARE capable of performing the tasks you need to accomplish competently while staying safe yourself.

Thanks guys!! GC and I are both looking forward to taking more training with your company!

Latest posts

Top Bottom