Tactical Emergency Medical Course Nov 5th in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you get to inflict wounds on GC and then patch him up?

Sounds like a good class, hopefully we'll get enough interest for a repeat in the OKC area sometime in the future.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope ... I couldn't talk them into letting me inflict a little damage ... We did get them to give him the real meal deal in the scenario we all did. Let me just say I have a newfound respect for what he deals with dailt. I had no idea that old fella (who will freely admit he is built more for comfort than speed now ;) ) could move that fast!

In all seriousness though we had very confident class members and some of us who were a bit more intimidated with the infomation and scenario. Jeff and his instuctors were exceptional at challenging each of us and expanding the confudence of the student without all the knuckle-dragging and chest-thumping that you sometimes get with these types of classes.

I have taken more than one class from local "experts" that were nothing more than the instructors' way of making a lityle money while regaling with you with stories all about how it took him years to learn all the info but because he's such a great teacher you'll be a veritable Huckleberry in 8 hours.

These guys are NOT like that!

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HUGE thank you to all who attended. I truly hope it was worth your investment of time and money. We certainly look forward to more training with you guys.We can do more hands on and fun stuff now that you have endured the didactics.

I want to share a quote by two people I am honored to know and train with.

"On this day, we all want to say something profound.
But quoting my friend Sonny Puzikas:"When you lack motivation to train... Look at this. (pictures from 9/11) Then train your ass off. Lather. Rinse. Repeat..."
"Because if you are lucky, and the day comes for you to do something profound, your ability to say something profound won't really matter." Kirill Gromov.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was an awesome class, I learned alot of information- an enourmous amount of things to remember in a short amount of time. I beleive that the way it was presented to us will help us retain much of what we learned, and be able to put a practical use to it. Hell I've already noticed things that would work as supplies in bad situations. Thank you for putting on this class even thought there was such a low turnout..... I look forward to doing more classes and training with ya'll. OH, please let us know when you get your website back up and running, so that we can see what training oppertunites are available for us to make!
THANK YOU!!!!
--Justin
[email protected]

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So nobody passed out doing IVs?

Wish I could have come but had to work. I'm sure I would retain a lot more the second time around. That's why my shooting partner is a doctor though lol.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This class didn't do IVs. Not really beneficial at their level so we focused on other things.

Well GC and I are ready for the next class ... Just waiting on youse guys!!

We were laughing again today about the "Give Scott a ration of ****!" He said he knew when I jumped up and went first that I'd say SOMETHING about handing him his *** ... haha!! ;)

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I'm up for some more... obviously I'm sure all of us are busy for a while, but just let me know when and where a week or two in advance and so long as I dont have to work that weekend I will make it work(if it is sunday it will not be a problem either way).

--Mech

Latest posts

Top Bottom