Tactical Urban Sustainment Course

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see a bunch of threads about prepping, but not very many about training classes specifically addressing the hows and whats regarding post event shenanigans. I recently attended a five day course at Direct Action Resource Center in Arkansas which dealt with this very scenario. I highly recommend the instruction given by the staff at this facility. I will let you do your own research and come to your own conclusions about the training they offer, but will link to the AAR I wrote for the course here:

https://primaryandsecondary.com/2015/10/aar-darc-tactical-urban-sustainment-course-tusc/

If you have any questions about the course, or any of their other instruction hit me up in this thread or PM me. I will answer them if I am able, or direct you to who can.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you shave your legs? lol

Seriously though, great write up.

No, and thanks. You arent the first person to mention that, though. Others have followed it up with, "get a manicure". All i can say is most of my hair has migrated to my face and back. But, you will figure that out here in a few years, pup.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 25 yrs, you too will know that bugging in and taking out as many as possible is about all you got. Extended running gun fight is not in my wheelhouse.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was alot more to the class than"running gun fights". The emphasis is on avoiding the violence when possible, and having a plan for when it isnt. This kind of work isnt for everyone, but anyone could gain valuable knowledge, and the practical application under stress, needed for these situations.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom