tailor recomendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCasa

New to the site!
Reaction score
Anyone gone to a tailor in the Tulsa or OKC area who has experience tailoring pants and jackets around a firearm without just "leaving extra room in the waist"? I'd like 3 things actually. I'd like the paints tailored so that the weapon is hidden, but they fit around the seat properly, I'd like some sort of reinforcement put in the pants to protect the fabric from the continual rub of the barrel, and I'd like the same on jackets. Surely with all the carriers we have, someone has found a good tailor who's experienced in this.

Hawkman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I am very interested in finding a good tailor in OKC as well--preferably one who is cool with making alterations around a concealed firearm.

scube

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used various tailors for this and similar over the years. Fact is, most are Asians or Indians and are not antigen people or just don't care because they are business oriented. I always take a cheaper clothing item to a new tailor and actually see their work before taking them a bunch of stuff. Best way is to just take something in, describe exactly what you want and see what they say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom