Talk me into or out of some Hi Power pistolsmithing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
July 24 I called and he "remembered" he needed to do it and he said he should have sent the slide out for finish when he got it. I'd say so but at that point it was close to a year in.
I just called again and supposedly the finishers had to shut down for a few months but at last all the work is done except the plating of the safety to which he said he'd send out tomorrow.
He said because of the extreme delay and my patience this job would be of no charge. I told him I wasnt looking for anything like that, I just wanted my HP finished but he said it was the least he could do at this point. Idunno, we'll see.

Maybe I'll have it back before 2021!!!!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another week and guess what....

Not your fault, this is how it goes for me. Seek out who is supposed to be awesome at a particular job and it rarely goes well. Either takes FOREVER or they do a hack job. Kinda frustrating but what can ya do?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another week and guess what....

Not your fault, this is how it goes for me. Seek out who is supposed to be awesome at a particular job and it rarely goes well. Either takes FOREVER or they do a hack job. Kinda frustrating but what can ya do?

That was my biggest gripe when I was working. I had to wait on someone else to do their job before I could do mine.

PMTFO!

Latest posts

Top Bottom