Talk me into or out of some Hi Power pistolsmithing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well on Monday I randomly got a FedEx shipping notification from The Action Works. I guess that means its done, or I'm getting my box of parts back. Delivery was scheduled for today but I was going to be at work so yesterday I filled out the form to have it held at the FedEx post near work. They, of course, attempted delivery at the house while nobody was here.
Says they will reattempt delivery tomorrow. Hopefully they continue to ignore the hold request and actually bring it back to the house as I am off tomorrow. Either way I hope to have a box in hand, and even more hopeful a finished Hi Power after....1 year, 3 months, 20 days.

The only pic I have of it...I never even took my standard fence pic with it LOL

17522838_1496820593696498_1490220472017414374_n.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
%@$%#$!!!!!

Been waiting on the package all day, then get a notification that FedEx attempted delivery at 12:19.
That's a lie, I'm sitting 15 feet from the door and Ring Doorbell is working just fine too and shows nobody attempted jack ****.

Their "hold at location" didnt work or they would have held it at location yesterday...so now it says they will reattempt delivery on the 28th which again I will be at work. Says if that fails it returns to sender.

I called their customer service and we'll see how that goes. They claim they are going to try and get the driver to come back. This is ridiculous.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does that two tone High Power have the no bite hammer on it?
For the HP both the spur and ring type hammers bite the **** out of my hand.
But I hold a high grip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom