Tavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd pick up either trigger I could find. TAV-D is out of stock. Look on bullpupforum they usually update when they get more completed. I sure liked the TAV-D.

Stock trigger sucks. Look up the return spring trigger job and do that first to lighten it up. Then decide. It's noticeably better. Much like adding JP springs to an AR trigger, but still not as lightt. then next step is Geiselle.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd pick up either trigger I could find. TAV-D is out of stock. Look on bullpupforum they usually update when they get more completed. I sure liked the TAV-D.

Stock trigger sucks. Look up the return spring trigger job and do that first to lighten it up. Then decide. It's noticeably better. Much like adding JP springs to an AR trigger, but still not as lightt. then next step is Geiselle.

Yeah I think I'll get on the bullpup forum some more and check out all the info. I heard they'll have more TAV D's in 2 weeks. Might not be able to wait that long...got a hankerin for a new gun. If I can't find one I'll just go with Geissele. Nothin wrong with having more than one trigger pack.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll get on the bullpup forum some more and check out all the info. I heard they'll have more TAV D's in 2 weeks. Might not be able to wait that long...got a hankerin for a new gun. If I can't find one I'll just go with Geissele. Nothin wrong with having more than one trigger pack.

Just run it stock till the Tav-D gets in stock. They were out of stock when I wanted one, and had em caught up and ready to ship in two weeks wait. The owner emailed and told me two weeks when I ordered. Worth the wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom