Tavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bulky. Sights are hideous. I would buy a CX4 and have money leftover. The ZRX can looks cool in a video game kind of way. And the trigger is like... I can't say that here. And the gun does not fit me. I'm lanky and just can't get there from here.

Is the ZRX pretty quiet compared to traditional cans? Been keeping my eye on them, didn't know they were in customer's hands already. I hear they are working on a 556 version as well.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got mine outside to shoot yesterday. Zero at 50 yards with it, it now has an aimpoint pro on it. I'm still very impressed with it and it shot and grouped as well as my KAC with a vortex 1-4 on it. We also got some range time with the scar 17, that thing is a sweet shooter also with the Geissele trigger!!

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_15_3f3b0281c692f1511bfe78977cdb94c7.jpg

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got mine outside to shoot yesterday. Zero at 50 yards with it, it now has an aimpoint pro on it. I'm still very impressed with it and it shot and grouped as well as my KAC with a vortex 1-4 on it. We also got some range time with the scar 17, that thing is a sweet shooter also with the Geissele trigger!!

Good thing you were able to make hits at 100yds.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will. Just wanted to get them sighted in first, then planned on moving back but we ran out of time. Most I can get at my buddies place it around 150. Maybe next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom