Terry Bradshaws 744 acre Oklahoma ranch is for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article says he’s selling this one and has already sold one in Hawaii. Liquidating properties for something else? He might be willing to drop the price.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not an expert but I do seem to keep a pretty close eye on OK real estate because I'm planning on buying property in the next year or so. I will tell you that that property is WAY over priced. That land in OK should be priced with the 744 acres at about $1.5M dollars and the house with limited info in the $1-$2M range. At most it seems to be a $3-$4M property. Unless there is something I'm not seeing this property is overpriced by about $5-$7M. There is a really nice log home that is huge, real close to

For comparison, there is a very nice and large log home just outside Pawhuska with 2017 acres and it started on the market at $6M. Has been on the market for about a year and a half and is now on the market for $4.9M. This large log home and property is far better than the $9.9-$11M property in Thackerville. Not even close TB is on crack at those prices. He better add about 3K more acres to get those prices.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The price may be optimistic, but it does show to have "miles" of river frontage. That makes a big difference here in Okieland.
Even if it is the Red River, which has 2 distinct disadvantages: it's salt water, and it's within a stone throw of Texas.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The price may be optimistic, but it does show to have "miles" of river frontage. That makes a big difference here in Okieland.
Even if it is the Red River, which has 2 distinct disadvantages: it's salt water, and it's within a stone throw of Texas.

Mmmm...

...I'm not so sure. Having property with miles of river frontage means that some of one's property could be washed downriver.

We just walked Martin Nature Park yesterday and saw where they had flooded. Supposedly, Ski Island area got 8 inches of rain in one hour. At the curve of one bank of the stream going through the park, the grass on top had been flattened by the water, trash had been deposited there, and a good section of that stream bed had washed away. I'm guess that the water must have risen close to 20 feet or more.

IMG_20200918_154602430_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom