Texoma striper guide?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tacticalii

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for a guide service? I want to take my wife along for a day of fishing. I found a bunch using a google search, but wanted to see if anyone had any firsthand experience with any. Thanks!

jwl4444

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, got back today for Texoma for striper. Went with "Tinkers Guide Service" Great people and great guides, had ton of fun and limited out in no time. Give them a call, 903-786-6331 or 903-821-5023

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would recommend Bill Cashin out of Potsboro, TX. I think the name of his outfit is Grady's. i've know Bill for about 20 years and he's a great guy to fish with.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they all about the same price? $125 per person

Yes all of them I have ever seen charge that for lake fishing. I have seen a few higher that offer tail race, and river fishing out of air boats.

I can honestly say any of the guides on the lake that has a business that has been around for a few years will probably be good to go. If the first guide you call is booked for the day you want to go, ask him if he has a recommendation for another. You won't hurt their feelings by that. Many times you end up fishing next to 3 or 4 other guides and they are all friendly in general with each other. I have been before with a group or 25 guys and we had 5 different boats out. I am not even sure what guide service I even fished with on that trip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom