Thank God I’m Indian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is. I wish mine could, but any suspicion that there may be group cohesion in my group is labeled "supremacy" and "racism". I envy you.

The jealous will always find a way to cast doubt on good deeds. I wouldn't worry about what others think. Opinions only hold weight when given weight.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just glad that pale faces like to gamble and smoke.

The Cherokees have taken good care of my older sister and brother with food housing and medical care. I don't use them as I had a great job that paid well w/benefits but it's nice to know it's there if I need it.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
. I used to gripe and say how our tribe needs to do more for the members but I don’t say that anymore. They actually do a lot for us. I just didn’t know it.

Thank you for being grateful for what your tribe does for it's citizens. We don't see enough gratefulness in today's society. You gave all of us a good lesson in how it's done!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The jealous will always find a way to cast doubt on good deeds. I wouldn't worry about what others think. Opinions only hold weight when given weight.
LOL - society has given it weight. Try to do anything positive for only Caucasians, and watch the sh*tstorm. My "tribe" is only allowed (and is expected) to help other tribes. In-group support makes us "literally Nazis".

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL - society has given it weight. Try to do anything positive for only Caucasians, and watch the sh*tstorm. My "tribe" is only allowed (and is expected) to help other tribes. In-group support makes us "literally Nazis".

A life spent in church proved to me any good deed knows no color. If a persons actions are based on what others think, they simply lack conviction and character. That's not directed at you personally, just a rhetorical truth.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad they got you fixed up. I've been helped out more than once by folks who had nothing to gain by doing so. I have tried to return that favor several times over to folks over the years. While I am generally loathe to deal with people as a whole, I have met some fine individuals over the years -- from tribes of all kinds.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My house and 99.99% of everyone else's that live in the country has a septic then lateral lines or 1 line that trickles down the hill. I get a visitor one day from DEQ and he served me papers saying someone file a complaint on me that I was discharging raw sewage. Turned out to be the guy who ran the county road grader. He decided he would go fish a few of our ponds without asking and then got his truck stuck. He walked to the house and asked to get pulled out and I told him he could come get his truck when it was dry and do not have someone come pull you out today. He didn't like that. Once a formal complaint is filed they inspect and then I have 60 days to show action. Luckily the tribe stepped up and put in a lagoon for me. I guess being an ******* can turn around and bite a person sometimes but it all ended good. There are lots of benefits for tribal members that most don't know. Do some research. It will surprise you what's available

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
I had a new aerobic system installed by my tribe last August. My lateral lines had a bunch of roots and stuff clogging them up. Runs great now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom