Thank you Black Rain Ordnance!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called up the fellas at Black Rain Ordnance and explained that I wanted to do something fun and new. I asked if they would be willing to sell me a stripped lower with no anodizing and no selector markings. He said no problem, and offered to anodize it for free once I had my custom selector markings done. I had a few questions throughout the process. Every single time I called one of the owners answered the phone and took time to chat with me and even BS a little. UPS made some major mistakes and almost lost my lower during the shipping. The owner took time to answer and help me multiple times throughout the day, and was very apologetic despite it being in no way his fault. He even answered a call from me at 830pm their time when I had intended to leave a voicemail. Not only that but their lower is top notch and very well machined. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Just need to get the lower parts kit and throw my Diablo upper on there and it should make for a sweet little package. Check em out sometime http://blackrainordnance.com/

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have added the "shocker" to the auto position. :D

Believe you me, if this gun were full auto there would have been a shocker symbol for sure. I even toyed witht he idea of having it put on here, but I personally hate the auto marking on semi auto guns.

LOVE it! Where did you have the selector markings done or did you yourself?

I had to take the lower to a laser engraving place near my home and have them do it for me. Turned out better than I thought it would!

Latest posts

Top Bottom