That 30k pound piece of equipment doesn't do good on ice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is another "worst stuck"

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_stucktruck_3.jpg

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at the last pic. gooseneck trailer thing-a-ma-jig designed to mount a semi trailer that uses a 5th wheel mount. gooseneck came loose from the truck and imbedded itself into the ground. unsecured or poorly secured load on the trailer came foward landing on the bucket which buckled under the body of the tractor.

This why when you secure a load onto a trailer secure it to a point that you could flip the trailer over and shake it and the load will not shift or fall off. That is the goal anyways. Imagine had the driver hit another vehicle or structrue and came to an abrupt stop. The bucket on the tractor could do some serious damage to the occupied cab of the truck.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahhh my kind of thread.....me and my buddies take our play toys out and see what our limits are. the first pic is of my buddies truck, to give you a little idea at the time he was running 42" tires, and just a little over 8.5' tall from ground to top of cab. he thought he could make it across my little farm pond :lmfao:.. same pond 2nd is my buddies jeep, 38" boggers 400hp small block 350..3rd is my other buddies mitsuchevy he is running 38" boggers now, but had a 40" tall trencher tires and also ran 46"mich at one time, chevy big block 454 with lots of goodies, 1 ton axles with 456 gears he takes this to some of the local OK. mud events. Later in the summer when my pond dries up it makes for a bottomless pit and good ol' fun, no one has yet to make it..mines in the process of getting a good lift to fit over my 52" mich tires with 2.5ton rockwells..ontakers are welcome to come play in the mud :mean:.... (sorry for the crappy cell phone pics)

Attachments

• matt1.JPG
    matt1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 207
  • jeep11.JPG
    jeep11.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 226
  • lee11.JPG
    lee11.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 227

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ahhh my kind of thread.....me and my buddies take our play toys out and see what our limits are. the first pic is of my buddies truck, to give you a little idea at the time he was running 42" tires, and just a little over 8.5' tall from ground to top of cab. he thought he could make it across my little farm pond :lmfao:.. same pond 2nd is my buddies jeep, 38" boggers 400hp small block 350..3rd is my other buddies mitsuchevy he is running 38" boggers now, but had a 40" tall trencher tires and also ran 46"mich at one time, chevy big block 454 with lots of goodies, 1 ton axles with 456 gears he takes this to some of the local OK. mud events. Later in the summer when my pond dries up it makes for a bottomless pit and good ol' fun, no one has yet to make it..mines in the process of getting a good lift to fit over my 52" mich tires with 2.5ton rockwells..ontakers are welcome to come play in the mud :mean:.... (sorry for the crappy cell phone pics)

thats some serious stuck!:D

jc0de

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

lol truck was on craigslist like a week ago

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol truck was on craigslist like a week ago

ya it has went threw quit a few mods and been at some events since this has happened. i think it ended up with most damage was the computer behind the dash??? replaced that and all was fine, then later built a 383 stroker for it and chop the butt off. he is wanting to do a different project so he sold it to a guy out in the panhandle or something...just a fun/toy truck, boys and our toys.......

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, how in the hell did that tractor manage to run over its own bucket like that?? I was at Little Sahara with my wife last October and there was a guy that tried running his "mud truck" through one of the marshes on the dunes. I wish I had taken pics because he buried it up to the A pillars, and they ended up calling in a Cat D9 to pull him out....I bet it hurt his wallet bit to have that D9 trucked in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom