The bee's . . . the BEE'S!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I went out to the Lexington range this afternoon with some friends and had a great time . . . . EXCEPT for the fact I was stung by a BEE! Not just any bee, this bee was HUGE! Probably a bumblebee or Hornet. I resisted the temptation to shoot it down with my gun.
Anyway, for anyone allergic to bee stings . . . be careful. I was shooting at the range that was furthest down the drive, and the bee came out from the wooded area beside the parking lot. Didn't get a plate number or any identifying tattoos so I don't know if he's a repeat offender . . . or stinger! lol.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we went there also.... today just to see how it has changed in 20 years.
i will go back again!! was it the range on the left or right ??

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was the one on the left. I've known some people that have had a severe life threatening reaction to bee stings, so I just wanted everyone to be careful if they're allergic to bees when they're out there.

mikey176293

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good store of a wasp sting....me and my bro were shooting...wasp landed on his shooting hand, stinger broke off in his hand, he looked at it, transferred the gun to his support hand and finished the mag...wow it was amazing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom