the bottom has totally fallen out of the AR market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the Bass Pro comments. had a guy from work tell me he got a good deal on a gun from Bass pro shop. I told him no you didn't even before I asked what he bought because they are usually $100 higher on their pistols than anyone else. I think on the AR's there were a lot of people that didn't know anything about guns ran out an panic bought an AR and paid what ever someone told them it was worth. now a year later they decided it is just taking up room in the closet and tried to get what they paid for it. If they can get that for them now I am going to put my LPK I paid $130 for and I remember all the places that were gouging prices and will never do business there,

t1gershark

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hope that the AR market has bottomed but has it?

Here's a pic I took at a gunshow at the fairgrounds in December of 2012.
oi61.tinypic.com_sv437q.jpg

Whenever I hear someone talk about when to buy an AR, be they friends, family or even people in line at the grocery store,
I show them that pic and then look up current prices on Spikes lowers.

The market may not have bottomed out just yet, but now is definitely not a bad time to get in.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there are folks who will hold out till they give them to you and then complain because it isn't a _____________.

Latest posts

Top Bottom