The EDC Flashlight Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For discussion or reviews of EDC torches.

Here's some of my EDC lights (I've got some more, but I can't find them off-hand at the moment):

(Left to Right: JetBeam BC10, SunwayMan M10R, Old-school Fenix PD20, Sunway M11R, NiteCore EX11 SP R5, 4Sevens Quark Mini123, Fenix E15)
i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Flashlights_DSCN7358.jpg

I've got some bigger ones as well. I'll have to go dig them out for pics at some point.

Last edited:

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, now you are really speaking my language. I'll post up some tonight. Below is my newest EDC light. Niteye EYE10. Super bright with a RCR123, 500-ish lumens out of a small package. It has the magnetic control ring and titanium pocket clip.

i7.photobucket.com_albums_y288_cawest_Misc_201206190021.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've cut myself down to just three, but I carry ALL THREE OF THEM at the same time...

Every. Single. Day.

Surefire 6PX Pro on the belt, Surefire E1B Backup clipped inside the left front pocket and a Fenix E15 on my keys.

I also bought Mrs GED and my two daughters each a Fenix E05 for their keys. A black one for Mrs GED, a blue one for Jordan and a purple one for Chigger to match her pink and purple paracord lanyard and purple Spyderco Ladybug.

Did I mention her two favorite colors are Pink and Purple? :D

Sorry...no pics. :grumble:

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all my surefires, my edc is a nebo. AAA batteries are much cheaper, and I dont care as much if I lose it.

Pretty sure Nebo's are the most affordable high performance light available. Magnetic, glow in the dark button, water proof, 4 or 5 settings full/half/10%/strobe/S.O.S, dna collector, last as long or longer than most, etc etc etc. all for $27 on ebay. I own three 5610's, one of which I water tested in the bottom of a 55 gallon barrel overnight, and am going to try a shock test on my AR soon.

http://www.nebotools.com/prod_details.php?id=144&cid=16

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two Fenix LD-10's and had a Surefire E2 that I've carried at various times. At this point I've stopped carrying my other lights and all I carry is my modded Surefire C2 Centurion (bored for 18650's and Cree XML CREE 520 Lumen L.E.D.). It has an incredible beam with both throw and spill. Lights up a room or a back yard like nothing else I've ever used.

Latest posts

Top Bottom