The EDC Flashlight Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just purchased a MH2C (800 lumens) for 57.12 shipped. I went with it because it has a ridiculous power, its the size I wanted, and its rechargeable. I also ordered a Fenix LD22 S2 for EDC but now I need to find a buyer for my like new in mint condition Inforce v6

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That MH2C is insane man! Post up a report and try and get a pic with it compared to the LD22 on something like the side of a building at night.

Will do my buddy has a 400 lumens and 600 lumens Fenix light that I'm going to compare them against. I would like to show the difference between 200 to 400 from 400 to 600 and from 600 to 800

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just purchased a MH2C (800 lumens) for 57.12 shipped. I went with it because it has a ridiculous power, its the size I wanted, and its rechargeable. I also ordered a Fenix LD22 S2 for EDC but now I need to find a buyer for my like new in mint condition Inforce v6
Where do find something like that I have been looking for a new light and it sounds cool

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a guy out of Stillwater who sells flashlights at gun shows. Custom Car Stereo is the company, but this guy builds flashlights too. "Precision" is the brand name on the side. I carry one that is 380 lumens and cost me $55. It is just plain on/off with a momentary switch (which he will add to any light for $5). He also sells tailcaps with all the different modes -- high/low/strobe, etc., or pretty much any set of options you want. Personally I don't see the point of all that stuff... I don't think I would ever use them, and could see how you could accidentally switch modes when you don't want to when using it with a gun or in self defense or something. I also have a 250 lumen version that was $35. I like them, and they come with a very nice nylon/elastic/velcro belt carrier that is also perfect for carrying full size double stack pistol mags. I have a rechargeable lithium battery setup for these lights that I got from him too.

My other light is a Streamlight Stylus Pro. I like the small size, but it is just too dim at 60 lumens. I almost always carry one of the Precision lights instead.

One thing I need a good IWB flashlight holster. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Top Bottom