The EDC Flashlight Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't even realize I was a flashlight enthusiast until I saw this thread lol.

I keep a very awesome Surefire 6PX Pro in my purse for emergency and non-emergency use. I also keep a pretty pink mini-mag light in my car glove box for car related emergencies. Then there's the pretty blue mini-mag light I keep attached to my "Get Out Of Dodge" backpack. Then there's my most favorite pink special edition Streamlight Strion rechargeable light with strobe feature (this light is the only light that ever wowed me more than the Surefire). Then my "not grossly expensive" flashlight that is like alien technology...my Nebo something or other which has white light, green light, laser AND a feature that flashes all of them in an SOS pattern (which I'm pretty sure will come in handy after I'm shipwrecked or something.

So, I guess I am a flashlight lover.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't even realize I was a flashlight enthusiast until I saw this thread lol.

I keep a very awesome Surefire 6PX Pro in my purse for emergency and non-emergency use. I also keep a pretty pink mini-mag light in my car glove box for car related emergencies. Then there's the pretty blue mini-mag light I keep attached to my "Get Out Of Dodge" backpack. Then there's my most favorite pink special edition Streamlight Strion rechargeable light with strobe feature (this light is the only light that ever wowed me more than the Surefire). Then my "not grossly expensive" flashlight that is like alien technology...my Nebo something or other which has white light, green light, laser AND a feature that flashes all of them in an SOS pattern (which I'm pretty sure will come in handy after I'm shipwrecked or something.

So, I guess I am a flashlight lover.

no pictures = disappointment

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know GED, i actually have taken quite a bit of your advise to heart. On duty I also carry a ton of extra batteries for all my lights :D

Seems like I have taught you well, young grasshopper.

I too carry four lights ON duty nowadays. Surefire G2X Tactical on my belt, a Streamlight Microstream in my shirt pocket, a Streamlight PT-1L in my left front pants pocket and a Fenix E05 on my keys.

OFF duty, it's the same ones minus the Surefire.

Always remember guys and gals...two is one/one is none. :thumb:

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1001301_618296358189849_1491346782_n.jpg

1016246_618296018189883_503411622_n.jpg

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EDC light is a Neutral White 4Sevens Mini 123. Great output for such a tiny thing; well chosen l/m/h levels; perfect neutral tint. I prefer my neutrals in the "plain white" color of many R4 LEDs, instead of the egg yellow of some neutral LEDs.)

Nightstand and dog walking light is a Surefire LX2 Lumamax. Awesome beam! It's EDCable but kind of big.

Keychain is a Thrunite TI with the 3 lumen low and 60 lumen high. Great tint and two-stage twist UI. For $15 I haven't seen anything in a 1xAAA that can touch it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom