The fight is now at my doorstep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not about being offensive, they think that folks *might* get/spread COVID from licking their fingers. They elected to temporarily suspend the advertising tag line "Finger lickin' Good" as well. I guess *anything* that is changed has to be the result of some outrage of some sort.
I know there are people out there that are that STUPID, but that's still lame. For all those people, sometimes the herd needs thinning.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got home this evening and was catching up on this thread. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. It's weird when you laugh and you're completely by yourself, but post 13, and the aftermath was pretty good stuff!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got home this evening and was catching up on this thread. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. It's weird when you laugh and you're completely by yourself, but post 13, and the aftermath was pretty good stuff!

It's not weird!! I laugh out loud when I'm by myself all the time -- ok ok ok It's usually more like a cackle ... And I'm usually lighting candles and casting spells ... but potato, pa-tah-toe ... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom