The innocent man on netflix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I was a friend of Debbie. She was such a cool gal. She loved to dance, and was pretty good at it. She would dance with most people if Buzzy wasn't watching.....ha
Yea Buzzy is a hoot. I stop in and visit with him once in a while. He and my dad grew up and ran around together back in the day. Tough old bird.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not like sad movies where good people die.
I hate to hear about her death my heart goes out to all that loved and miss her.
Typing with tears in my eyes..Sure as heck can't watch a show about it.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read the book and watched the show.

Now I follow the Innocence Project pretty closely.

The Duke case years ago is what first caught my eye, and it's unfortunate how common these isolated incidents are.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a college professor that use to tell the class, if we took half the DA's and put them in jail and let the criminals out, society probably wouldn't change much and might get a little better.Sounds like there were quite a few crooked people in that town.This was in the late 70s and I was going to ECU at the time.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I heard about any of this happening at the time, I don't remember it. This thread got me interested in watching it on Netflix... I think I'm in episode 3 or 4. Watching it made me interested in coming back and reading the thread, because I remembered some posts from people who were personally familiar with the events and wanted to re-read them knowing who some of the names were. The thread and the show have made each made the other very interesting for me right not.

I had a great uncle who lived near Ada, and I've driven through a few times, but that's about all I know about Ada. I do remember driving past the cement plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom