The Invincible Manurhin MR73 Revolver is Back in the USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Manurhin PPK/s and it was pretty much Identical to an Interarms imported Walther PPK/s that my friend owned.

Made from the same set of plans. The original design hasn't changed much since 1929, other than a few cosmetic features, most notably the bevel at the muzzle end vs. the more squared off nose of the prewar/wartime models, and some changes to the design of the firing pin.

Last edited:

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this a few years back when Century had them, came without grips but S&W were close enough to modify to fit, Traush grips are available now I believe but pricey. Not as pretty as the commercial ones but it is built like a tank. I'd like to have a smith go through it, it looks similar to a S&W internally but only certain parts are available.
YtJIWHC.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this a few years back when Century had them, came without grips but S&W were close enough to modify to fit, Traush grips are available now I believe but pricey. Not as pretty as the commercial ones but it is built like a tank. I'd like to have a smith go through it, it looks similar to a S&W internally but only certain parts are available.
YtJIWHC.jpg
What's needing attention that it needs to be gone through? Looks to be in fine shape? That is a seriously cool gun in a very desirable barrel length.

Latest posts

Top Bottom