The Major

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got together today with "The Major" and did the paperwork on my latest acquisition. He was accompanied by what appeared to be a small horse disguised as a dog. He was chewing up a pile of form 4's while I was there (just kidding, wouldn't that be a *****).

Always nice seeing Bryon, now the wait begins.

Stew

Toby rocks!!!!!!

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I have been trying to get into contact with Bryon for about a week now and havent made any progress. I will say he has answered my calls but i havent been able to actually "talk" to him about the transfers.
Would I be better off to go somewhere else?
I know he is very busy, and to combine that with my impatience just doesnt make a good combination.
Any suggestions?

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I have been trying to get into contact with Bryon for about a week now and havent made any progress. I will say he has answered my calls but i havent been able to actually "talk" to him about the transfers.
Would I be better off to go somewhere else?
I know he is very busy, and to combine that with my impatience just doesnt make a good combination.
Any suggestions?

He got ahold of me today, now for the waiting....
Thanks again Bryon!

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i had 3 transfers in Bryon's possession and as soon as he got back from Army training he got a hold of me and i picked em up! he apologized for the wait and jokingly said "somebody has gotta jump on the bomb"..... i jokingly replied "I'm glad it's you and not me" but the truth is I am thankful for his service and a short wait on my end is a small price to pay to do business with a great guy and a great patriot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom