The mosin crate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
hmmmmm.....so this must be my first time hearing about this particular seller.

i hate him.

>WHY YOUR ORDER MIGHT GO UNFILLED! - A LONG PLEA
On average for a list of 50 guns I'll get 150+ orders within 2 seconds of 10AM. This means that even though 150 people click send on the dot at 10AM, just 50 of them will get their order filled. Orders go directly to my inbox and are organized via time stamp by google. I go down the list of orders calling each person one at a time.(Average 5 min per call.. Usually takes me until late afternoon to get back to everyone.) At the end of the day I will email every remaining unfilled order "sorry I'm sold out." To which I ALWAYS get an email of "But I ordered right at 10AM atomic clock" or cuss me out for not having the item they ordered.

Call me thin skinned, but it takes a toll on me when I must run the gauntlet of those emails at the end of the day simply for selling everything/doing my job. I totally understand your frustration in not getting an item you wanted.(It frustrates the heck out of me too!) But such emails accomplish nothing.

Best way to order? List out items you want in order of preference. Mention you want the first one available. Send your order in at 10AM. If I call you, great! If not.. then there's always next time.(And it sometimes can take a few times of trying to order before one is finally filled.) I understand this type of buying is not for everyone and that's fine.. But it's what works best for me and how I've been doing it since I opened 8 years ago.(Demand has just shot WAY up since!)

I'm one man doing the job of a 10+ employee store.(And the stress that comes with each position.) I'm doing my very best to try and get in as much volume as possible to try and fill as many orders as I can. I highly appreciate your patience and hopefully understanding.

- Alden

does he not understand that like......he's causing this?

>I ONLY ACCEPT ORDERS AT 10AM WHEN I LIST GUNS
>WHY DO I GET 150 ORDERS WITHIN SECONDS OF 10AM?!?!?

this is why literally every other website or online seller does random dumps. this is.....dumb.

>LIST THE ITEMS YOU WANT IN TERMS OF PREFERENCE SO YOU ORDER AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT GET

dude this is retarded what the f?

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
hmmmmm.....so this must be my first time hearing about this particular seller.

i hate him.

>WHY YOUR ORDER MIGHT GO UNFILLED! - A LONG PLEA
On average for a list of 50 guns I'll get 150+ orders within 2 seconds of 10AM. This means that even though 150 people click send on the dot at 10AM, just 50 of them will get their order filled. Orders go directly to my inbox and are organized via time stamp by google. I go down the list of orders calling each person one at a time.(Average 5 min per call.. Usually takes me until late afternoon to get back to everyone.) At the end of the day I will email every remaining unfilled order "sorry I'm sold out." To which I ALWAYS get an email of "But I ordered right at 10AM atomic clock" or cuss me out for not having the item they ordered.

Call me thin skinned, but it takes a toll on me when I must run the gauntlet of those emails at the end of the day simply for selling everything/doing my job. I totally understand your frustration in not getting an item you wanted.(It frustrates the heck out of me too!) But such emails accomplish nothing.

Best way to order? List out items you want in order of preference. Mention you want the first one available. Send your order in at 10AM. If I call you, great! If not.. then there's always next time.(And it sometimes can take a few times of trying to order before one is finally filled.) I understand this type of buying is not for everyone and that's fine.. But it's what works best for me and how I've been doing it since I opened 8 years ago.(Demand has just shot WAY up since!)

I'm one man doing the job of a 10+ employee store.(And the stress that comes with each position.) I'm doing my very best to try and get in as much volume as possible to try and fill as many orders as I can. I highly appreciate your patience and hopefully understanding.

- Alden

does he not understand that like......he's causing this?

>I ONLY ACCEPT ORDERS AT 10AM WHEN I LIST GUNS
>WHY DO I GET 150 ORDERS WITHIN SECONDS OF 10AM?!?!?

this is why literally every other website or online seller does random dumps. this is.....dumb.

>LIST THE ITEMS YOU WANT IN TERMS OF PREFERENCE SO YOU ORDER AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT GET

dude this is retarded what the f?

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I’d honestly rather just go to gunbroker and pay more to get a better guarantee of getting an item…

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like he said though. It works for him and there are more than enough people willing to do it his way. As long as people are buying out his stock he'll never change it.

Not saying I agree with his methods, but it is a unique model for sure.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm one man doing the job of a 10+ employee store.(And the stress that comes with each position.) I'm doing my very best to try and get in as much volume as possible to try and fill as many orders as I can. I highly appreciate your patience and hopefully understanding..............this part gets me and always will. People create their own stressful situations and then complain about drowning in stress and use the stress they make as the end all excuse . How often have we heard " I know man I'm just under all of this stress"......? I know not really related but I am tired of weak kneed apologies and copouts due to stress. In his comment he points out the stress his business model has created informing us that he is one man in a ten man shop. Almost like spending 20 minutes in line at the grocery store because they have cut back on manpower to save money. Guess I'll shut up now.