The most I ever found was a $20 bill..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Uhmmm, you have clearly never met the foster parents I have known. I'm sure there are some good ones out there. Somewhere.

Foster parents I had were pieces of ****!!! Thank god my Dad tracked me down and married a good woman who still treats me like her own!!! If Dad would have raised me alone I would probably be dead LOL, he did not have that light go off in his head that said stop, when we started doing stupid human ****, in fact he was as likely to be part of the stupid **** lol. Hold my beer son and watch this!!!:cool:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spare Baby..

OKLAHOMA – A woman said a baby has been found in a car seat on the side of an Oklahoma highway.

On Saturday, Christy Hill said her daughter was riding home with a church group when they saw the car seat on the side of I-40 near Choctaw and Peebly.

Hill said the group decided to stop and check it out “just in case.”

She said the baby boy was inside.

“Can you even imagine,” Hill said. “This little guy could have died out there, I sure hope it was not done on purpose for that reason.”

21687498_1500482033378640_7677447197112935721_n.jpg
$20 for you, $5500 and a baby for these folks.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My nephew was born two Fridays ago but my brother adopted him out to a couple from Louisiana who couldn't have kids on their own. Nice people, they paid for all the expenses and went to church with us. Should have told him to just leave the little guy on the highway instead. Save himself the hassle of paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My nephew was born two Fridays ago but my brother adopted him out to a couple from Louisiana who couldn't have kids on their own. Nice people, they paid for all the expenses and went to church with us. Should have told him to just leave the little guy on the highway instead. Save himself the hassle of paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least your brother "adopted" him out. Seems that a large segment of people these days thinks that it's OK to simply 'lease' or 'sell' their offspring to others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom