The New and IMPROVED THUNDER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always thought Jerami Grant had huge potential. He hasn't gotten the playing time to truly develop much, but he is improving already a lot this year. He has the athleticism and length to be a really solid player.

Okafor I always thought had great potential, and he averaged over 17 in his first year with the 76ers, I think, but he has been pushed out of the rotation quite a bit by the changes they have made. I don't think Philly has the management and heart of a truly great organization, so they never manage to develop anyone to their potential. Nerlens Noel is another example of someone they really couldn't manage to utilize effectively. But then, I never saw the off-court antics of Okafor - maybe living in Philly perpetuates the toxic punk-style mentality? I don't know. I just can see where he could fit in quite well in a Jerami Grant-style role, too. Not sure we need him, but if we could pick him up cheaply, he could probably contribute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom