"The Official 2010-2011 Hunting Season Success Pics"!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got me some Sloppy Joe, Hamburger Helper and Jerky Meat with my Diamond Marquis Bow on Oct. 2, 2010. The deer weighed 132lbs. field-dressed. Shot at 32 yards. Time-7:15 pm. Place- Public Hunting Land. I can now settle down and find me a BIG'EN!
[Broken External Image]

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice buck. Here is one a guy I know from Stillwater got down by Coyle on opening day.
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_moto_0086.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice buck. Here is one a guy I know from Stillwater got down by Coyle on opening day.
]

Really nice buck!
My family owned some land around Coyle many years ago before I started deer hunting.....It was settled during the land run.
I was overseas in the military and they sold it because nobody ever went to it.
I was PO'd.
At the time I didn't deer hunt, but I do have an obesssion to walking etc in the woods.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_moto_0086.jpg

Good ole ronnie..

I think this is one of the bucks he had on trail cam.. Looks like there's some soybeans behind him.. ronnies a great guy, happy to see he got a nice one, he's a damn good archer..

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are pics of my brother and a couple of brothers that were hunting with us this weekend. The older brother is my youngest brother's "little brother" in Big Brothers/Big Sisters. The kid with the 5 pt was on his first hunt ever and he used a borrowed bow. He told us he didn't really think he would like hunting but he would go to hang out with everyone. He was sure he wouldn't get excited when he saw a deer. After this weekend, he told us he was going home and buying his lifetime license. He is hooked.

ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_Firstbowkillof2010003.jpg

ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_IMG_01691.jpg

ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_IMG_01631.jpg

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Down deep, that one is heavy for his age, and 32 yards is heckuva nice shot with a V-bow - good job!

I had seen this same buck the previous two hunting seasons. He was with 3 other bucks that had bigger racks, but he was a lot bigger in the body than them and he had a swayed back. His rack has grown a little in the past couple of years, but not much. He is older than what you think..... He would never make a trophy and needed to be taken out of the herd before the breeding takes place.
Now it's time for a trophy.... But haven't seen anything remotely close yet!

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here's my doe I shot on saturday morning.. Already had some butterflied back straps last night , (sorry I didnt call you Dr Tad, it was short notice!! ) she tasted great, now just gotta get the stinkin video uploaded!

ai265.photobucket.com_albums_ii240_brian8903_IMG_1282.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom