"The Official 2010-2011 Hunting Season Success Pics"!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he didn't want ridgehunter to know who he is with the bloody deer face???

:rollingla:rollingla (just joking around)

or

maybe his face is the tresspasser section....after all it looks little dark and the spot light was turned back on to take the pic :nono1:

just messing with ya...you undercover guys gotta save face i guess...with wikipedia on the loose and all.....NICE DEER, 007 mystery man.

:friday:

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Real nice deer taken this year! Congrats all!

I don't see a tag tied to the mystery hunter's antlers... ya know I hear those Gw's don't need to catch you in the act.... A picture is worth a $1000.00 fine! LOL!

PJ

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WRONG MAN>>>>>THE KING WOULD NEVER WANT TO HIDE HIS FACE WITH A NICE ONE LIKE THAT>>>IT CAN BE ONLY ONE MAN....the damn terrorists are starting to now take our means of food and nice racks....:crying: when will it stop!!!!

i1222.photobucket.com_albums_dd500_TKC78_CIMG4709999.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Real nice deer taken this year! Congrats all!

I don't see a tag tied to the mystery hunter's antlers... ya know I hear those Gw's don't need to catch you in the act.... A picture is worth a $1000.00 fine! LOL!

PJ

Tags do not have to be attached to the antlers. They can be attached anywhere. I use a white nylon zip tie and a fine point sharpie to put my info on the inside of the tie, so it can't be rubbed off and attach it to a leg.

You guys are cracking me up with the osama king:D:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom