The official 2019 OU/Texas thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post Game interviews: Texas head coach is talking like he took some hits on the field too...shell shocked a little maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When was the last time we saw the OU Defense outplay the OU Offense, maybe 2000, 2001?

9 sacks, yes 9 SACKS.

It almost makes one wonder if OU's defense has been sandbagging all year just for this game. They were stellar today! The only way to improve it would to have a pic or fumble recovery. Their open field tackling was simply outstanding. There's just no other way to describe it.

And I'll add that I'm getting to where I don't even like to watch Texas play anyone anymore. Their use of injury timeouts should really be addressed as it's getting out of hand. Each team gets 3 TOs per half. UT takes at least twice that it seems. Sure the ones where they have the momentum are legit, but the ones where they stop play to break their opponent's momentum or rhythm only to have the injured player return seemingly unfazed a couple of plays later just goes to show what kind of douche Herman is. They are way too frequent. Those big strapping dudes aren't that fragile.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OUTEXAS.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom