The Rifleman is on chanel 47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've watch this everyday for several years in Tulsa. 47-1 starts at 3 to 4 PM (2 shows) and then 47-2 has 2 more from 4 to 5 PM, all for free.:drunk5:

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How dare you in this day and age refer to a show that teaches values and good morals!!! I made my boy sit down and watch a couple of episodes with me. He said he liked it, but don't know if he was pacifying me or not; he hasn't asked me yet when it comes on again, lol. He does want to watch all of the Top Shot and Sons of Guns with me, although I don't tell him, but there are some things on Sons of Guns that make me sick. Rifleman was one of my favorites when i was younger.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flash back to when I was about 10 years old:
Rifleman comes on. Young gunfighter comes to town to kill Lucas and boost his rep. Lucas says, "Let me show you what you're up against." and puts 5 matches in a crack in a hitching rail, walks to middle of street, turns and from the hip, lights all 5 matches with 5 shots. Gunfighter says, "Pretty good, watch this.", draws and from the hip puts out all 5 matches. Not one bullet hit the window in the store behind the hitching rail. I get up, turn off the TV, and I don't think I've ever watched the show again.

Lucas McCain killed more folks on TV than any other actor. I remember reading he averaged 2.5/week. Basically, when Lucas rode into town, somebody's gonna die.
But in the words of Mark, "My pa never kilt nobody whut didn't need killin'"

Latest posts

Top Bottom