The Romy PSL wears a bi-pod.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a bi-pod for Christmas and had to show her off. The rifle is a Romanian PSL 54c with the fixed 4 power scope, and the bi-pod is a swivel type 9-13''. I think she will be a solid 1.5 moa shooter once I get the scope dialed in a little better. It is close now but not quite spot on. time was short at the range the other day and I wanted to see her at 490yds against the 18''steel plate. For those of you who don't know these rifles only like milsurp light ball ammo. I shot some winchester brass cased 7.62x54r through it and it punctured the primers and bent my firing pin.

Tis an absolute joy to shoot this rifle, and a special thanks to Mark over at Sooner Guns in Tulsa for the deal on this one. Any way here are the pics.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

This one is a bit blurry, but gives a good idea as to what the reticle looks like.

[Broken External Image]

10 rd mag

[Broken External Image]

Synergy, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

[Broken External Image]

Custom made bi-pod adapter.

[Broken External Image]

Sits nicely between barrel and bottom handguard.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
guess I'm going to have to drag mine out and take some pic's of it!! :crying:
ai63.photobucket.com_albums_h130_ziggytrucker_mgc_20shooting_101_0799.jpg

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want a PSL so bad I can hardly stand it. I just can't afford one right now. (Anybody feeling generous? It is Christmas you know.) LOL:hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom