The storm thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonFrankMc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is everyone thinking due to the terrible coldness tonight that we will be stuck indoors for another day or 2? 8" of snow at -5 makes for some pretty "icy" conditions... Thoughts?

Jonny

x2

What is everyone's thoughts on tomorrows travels? I live in Edmond and travel to Enid for work. I'm curious as to the odds of driving successfully.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did my good deed for today... Went out and pulled several people out of ditches and gave some a ride. The truck is sitting on the snow and has 32in tires, it is getting deep. Over 600,000 miles on her had not started it on over a year, and she still does what is asked. 1 lexus and 4 full size truck pulled by her today. May be the best truck I ever bought? The Titan is in the barn avoiding getting bumped, and may come out later.

ai55.tinypic.com_2rf6177.gif

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, here's the aftermath in North Tulsa. At least what I got done today. I did the whole sidewalk and half of the driveway around my wife's car with a square point, as I let my neighbors borrow my scooper.

ai633.photobucket.com_albums_uu51_JRSherman_IMG_2363.jpg

ai633.photobucket.com_albums_uu51_JRSherman_IMG_2365.jpg

ai633.photobucket.com_albums_uu51_JRSherman_IMG_2366.jpg

And Booger having fun in the snow. I've never had a dog that loves it so much, and seeing his short butt bouncing in a foot of snow is hilarious!
ai633.photobucket.com_albums_uu51_JRSherman_IMG_2368.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom