The storm thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it is and what does that have to do with this thread?

Just a little silly for a guy who claims others doesn't have common sense or brains to be the same one who ignores laws he doesn't like.

Really because Im pretty sure you instigated it. You show you true colors all by yourself :laugh6:. Oh Im laughing at you, not with.

All I said is that it isn't "needed". Laugh it up.

He's just itching for you to give him another wedgie. He kinda likes it, but is too afraid to admit it.

I love a good wedgie.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a little silly for a guy who claims others doesn't have common sense or brains to be the same one who ignores laws he doesn't like.

Is that the only thing you have against me? Yes that's what Im saying, people have no common sense. It's one thing not to know how to drive in this and stay home and another when you venture out there with your 2wd car and get stuck. Does that make sense to you? If it does then I know for sure that you are a m....

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that the only thing you have against me? Yes that's what Im saying, people have no common sense.

Yes it is actually. And you didn't say people have no common sense, you openly singled me out for no reason at all. I'd say you started it, but what do I know.

It's one thing not to know how to drive in this and stay home and another when you venture out there with your 2wd car and get stuck.

Have you been out? The roads are not that bad. I've driven in way worse in a FWD car before and not gotten stuck. Maybe where you are it's bad, but in NW OKC it isn't that horrible.

Does that make sense to you? If it does then I know for sure that you are a m....

Way to assume again. You're a real character.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a Mahindra 3510 with 6' bucket, and 7' blade on the back. Didn't take very long to do 3/10 mile of driveway.

I have an old Ford 3000 diesel with a bucket, thought I would be smart and put it in the shop so it would be easy to start. Didn't count on the 5 foot snow drift that ended up in front of the shop door. Not enough room to move with the bucket and too big to drive over.. It will stay till this stuff melts...

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plowed my street and a couple driveways for neighbors last night with my NH 30 HP tractor. Works OK, but I need more weight to get traction. Started at 4, finished after 9.

Neighbors think I'm a nice guy, but the real reason I do it is because it's FUN to play in the snow on anything motorized.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need three things not to get stuck in this. 1) a 4x4, 2) brains and 3) common sense. I watched one of my wife's employees get their 2wd work truck stuck this morning. Shortly after two Oklahoma City Police Officers pulled up in their 4x4 Ford. I sat there and watched them trying to pull that truck out but noticed that only the rear tires were spinning on the police truck. I assumed it was only 2wd. Well now they get stuck and what does the officer do, puts it in 4x4 to get unstuck..wtf. Why didn't he use 4x4 from get go? I wish I would have video tapped that, it was entertaining. Just to make it clear, Im not bashing on Police Officers, I have much respect for them. It just happened that they were officers and this is a funny story.
For not having a 4x4 i sure pulled out some cars that were buried deep, but who knows maybe they just floated them selves out of the drifts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom