The unloseable Esee 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up the Esee 5 with the G-10 handle,it feels good in the hand. The knife has a very sharp edge and I don't foresee losing this one when while camping or hunting. 11" overall length, 5.25" blade length, 0.25" blade thickness, 1095.

i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_FullSizeRender_5_zpst2grhrbo.jpg

i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_FullSizeRender_2_zpsi6aszcpg.jpg

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i saw "unlosable" and knew what you got... i'd like a candiru or izula in that color, but that's about as much of it i could take. carry an esee 3 when i'm off work. great knives.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i saw "unlosable" and knew what you got... i'd like a candiru or izula in that color, but that's about as much of it i could take. carry an esee 3 when i'm off work. great knives.

Do you use the "recommended" Tuf-Glide to clean and lubricate your Esee? I was wondering if I could just use Ballistol or CLP? Thanks.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
heh, i don't really clean or oil mine that much. mostly just use 'em. they patina as the coating wears. they'll get a bit of beef fat as i cut a steak, or rem oil if i'm bored after i sharpen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom